In recent years, the increasing proximity of urban areas to natural habitats has led to a surge in wildlife interactions, with bats frequently finding their way into residential and commercial structures.
Recognizing the importance of humane and effective bat eviction and exclusionary measures, the Tampa wildlife removal technicians at Nvirotect Pest Control Services work to not only protect you but to also help safely treat your home or business with our environmentally safe and humane bat eviction services.
Understanding Bat Behavior
Bats can become problematic when they begin to roost in residential or commercial structures. Bats typically seek warm, dark, and quiet places to roost during the day and will become active at night, leaving your structure to find food.
Your Tampa wildlife removal technician with Nvirotect Pest Control Services will identify roosting spots, such as attics, chimneys, or wall voids, and can evict bats from your home or business.
Potential Risks Associated With Bats
Bats, despite their crucial ecological role in controlling insect populations, can pose significant challenges when they take up residence in homes and offices. Their presence can result in structural damage, health concerns, and disturbances caused by their nocturnal activities.
For example, bat urine and bat feces (guano) are destructive to drywall, insulation, and wood. Additionally, guano can trigger respiratory diseases, such as Histoplasmosis while bat urine has toxic levels of ammonia. There is also a risk of bats carrying rabies that could be transmitted to humans and pets.
The best way to mitigate these structural and health risks is to address a bat infestation promptly and effectively with the best pest control service in Tampa from Nvirotect Pest Control Services.
How Can I Know if There Are Bats on My Property?
Identifying the presence of bats on your property is a critical first step in addressing potential infestations. Key indicators include:
- Bat activity during the evening, especially near potential roosting sites.
- The accumulation of guano, which are small, dark pellets found near roosting sites.
- Urine stains that can be found on walls or the smell of ammonia in your home or office.
- Unusual sounds, such as scratching or squeaking coming from the walls and ceiling, especially in the evening or at night.
- Holes in your structure that are roughly the size of a dime that can typically be found near your roofline, vents, or even AC chases.
If any of these signs are present, seeking professional assistance from the wildlife removal technicians at Nvirotect Pest Control Services can provide you the best chance at safely, quickly, and effectively evicting them from your property and protecting your safety.
Bat Removal Techniques
While bats are protected from April 15th through August 15th every year, they can be evicted between August 15th and April 15th. Nvirotect Pest Control Services is proud to employ a bat eviction process that prioritizes and protects both the integrity of your property and the wellbeing of bats. The process was developed with a humane and eco-friendly approach. Our step-by-step eviction method includes:
- Preliminary Bat Inspection: One of our certified wildlife removal technicians will conduct a preliminary comprehensive inspection of your property. This inspection is to identify all potential entry points and assess the severity of the bat infestation in your home or office.
- Sealing Almost Every Entry Point: Once the inspection is complete, your technician will then safely seal all possible bat entry points, leaving only one unsealed entry point for the bats to exit from.
- Installing a One-Way Bat Net with a Valve: Your technician will then place a specialized one-way bat net, equipped with a valve over the remaining entry point. This valve allows bats to exit freely while effectively preventing them from reentering your property.
- Observing and Monitoring For Any Remaining Bat Activity: Your technician will then observe and monitor bat activity, to fully ensure that all bats have safely evacuated the premises.
- Sealing the Final Hole: Finally, your technician will securely seal the final entry point, preventing any chance of the bats returning to your property through all of the sealed entry points.
If There Are Bats on Your Property, Do Not Delay!
For the best pest control service in Tampa, look no further than Nvirotect Pest Control Services. We are committed to protecting your safety and the safety of bats. We have developed the most effective bat eviction techniques without compromising your structure or the well-being of this protected species.
If you suspect that bats have taken up residence in your home or business, do not hesitate to take action and reach out to Nvirotect Pest Control Services today.